Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Resoultions Anyone?

My New Year's Resolutions:

  • Earn at least $200 from crafting/art.  (Ambitious!  I think my yearly record was $55......)
  • Earn at least $300 from freelance writing, editing, proofreading etc. (Very conservative.  I've made over $1,000 a year the last three years, but I don't have any of the big money-making projects on deck right now, and I'm letting myself focus on fun stuff for a while.)
  • Finish Alex's Alphabet Adventures book.
  • Develop a healthier relationship with money.
  • Start working on my voice acting ambitions by volunteering to record books for the blind.
Please feel free to post your New Years Resolutions in the comments.

Later today we're going to see what we put in the Gratitude Jar during 2013....

No comments:

Post a Comment