I am not a generous person.
I want to be.
(I think. Or at least, I want to want to be!)
So I'm going to try practicing generosity in tiny, baby-steps ways:
- not insisting on everything I think I'm entitled to
- looking for opporunities to compliment other people.
- not interrupting
- taking time with other people, not worrying so much about being efficient
- swallowing that witty but unkind remark that really just shows off how clever I am
- looking for chances to serve
- not expecting to be noticed for any good deeds I do