* Marcia from Marcia’s Musings dropped by Monday night for some Scrabble. She is a sky-watcher, and because of her I got to see my first Iridium Flare. (It’s a flash of sunlight reflecting off of a satellite.) She also beat me in Scrabble, but hey, you win some, you lose some.
Since her birthday is coming up, I made a gratitude jar for her. (Isn't that a cool skirt that she made? Love it!)
*The Magician had his first full week at his new job. So far, it's looking like a good decision.
* Two crafting afternoons back-to-back with two Elizabeths.
* I finished a baby shower gift! I'll post pics after the shower.
* I have a freelance writing gig and FINALLY the interviewee got back to me to schedule it.
* I got all medieval on my reading--I'm getting ready to teach Sir Gawain and the Green Knight.
* The Magician harvested a bunch of Russian sage and is drying it out. I'm thinking sachets of scent to stash in drawers or give as gifts. Right now, the house smells amazing!
* Watching Project Runway, even though I was so bummed that Kate is gone now!
Lots to be grateful for. And this week I'm going to try not to stress out!