* I worked a little on my denim throw/picnic blanket. Our basement is cold, andmy husband likes quilts and blankets to feel heavy on him, so I started an unconventional throw that should be thick enough to be the bottom layer underneath a picnic blanket—ergo, useful for both winter and summer.
* We canceled our cable. It’s the slow good-bye, though, as we haven’t received the box to mail the DVR back, and so while we aren’t getting any new shows recorded, we can still work through some of our old backlog.
* I'm reading The Complete Compost Gardening Guide by Barbara Pleasant and Deborah Martin. I am enjoying it very much and learning heaps :)
* This afternoon we enjoyed a combo birthday party for our goddaughter Isabel and her brother Isaac.
* Yesterday was a beautiful spring day. I need to add yesterday to my gratitude jar.
* The Magician decided to celebrate the aforementioned beautiful spring day by boarding barefoot. For more on covering nasty blisters with duct tape, stay tuned! (I suppose it’s not a sport if you don’t hurt yourself every time you try it?! Or is this a guy thing that I’m thankfully not going to understand?)
* I did two errands totaling about five miles on my bike yesterday.
* My friend Elizabeth had a booth at the Sacred Art Show, which I enjoyed seeing.