Saturday, November 1, 2014

Today I....

... can't find the card reader for the camera.

And I create the Weekly Round-Up by looking through my photos.

So here's my plain vanilla best...

This week I
... almost finished a challenging freelance article. 
...harvested the last of the carrots and beans
... and today, Belovedest and I disconnected, hosed down, and put away the rain barrels.  He had drained them Thursday night in anticipation of the cold weather, but they are now put away upside down for the winter.  We decided to clean them out in the spring... when it is warmer!
... am panicking because I'm in a Craft Fair on Saturday and consequently I have a To Do list as long as my arm.... and I have ONE free evening this week. (How did that happen?)  My days off are filled with too many meetings, although I should have some time Tuesday afternoon and a little on Thursday. 
... am reading Journal Bliss: Creative Prompts to Unleash Your Inner Eccentric by someone named just Violette and it is making me want to doodle and play and I can't!  (Next week.  Unless I actually make it into that play I'm auditioning for.  But soon. I'm going to stop being so busy... soon....)

 Also coming soon-- how much $ did we save from gardening and rain barrels?  I can now do the math since it is the end of the summer..

No comments:

Post a Comment