Saturday, March 22, 2014

Weekly Round-Up

This week I......
.... hung out with Kirsten and Elizabeth for some much-needed girl time....
.... and then had even more girls-and-craft-time with one of my Busy Hands Afternoons.  I didn't manage to get any photos, but we had lots of variety: Marcia made jewelry, Ann filed bills, Gen sorted coins, Elizabeth worked on a garland, and Katie put a puzzle together.
.... got a nice pile of stuff from the Best Thrift Store in the World.  Here's some of it.
Soon to be upcycled into fun stuff!
 ... celebrated Maddie's 1st birthday!


... finished up projects (and photographing said projects) for the art show.  Almost there! 
... spent almost all day cleaning up the studio--between needing to put away my haul from the thrift store and cleaning up after multiple projects in multiple rooms, it took awhile!

Next week I'll post pics of some of my art from recycled materials 
that you haven't seen yet.  
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment