Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Made It Myself List


It’s a sort of DIY honor roll of independence…. listed in order from common to less typical.  If there are any you’d like to see pictures of or that you are wondering how they were done, just let me know.
I’ve made:
Pillows
Scrunchies
Dresses
Skirts
Blouses
Purses
Necklaces
Bowls (papier mache and magazine)
Nightcap
Belt
Dinosaur costume
Artwork (many and varied)
Quilt (entirely from leftover fabric)
Book of Art Quotes
Notebook (from recycled paper and cardstock)
Christmas ornaments
headbands
Book safe
Rug
Address book (Alpha and by birthday month all in the same place)
Calendar
Mirrors
Desk organizer
Faux stained glass gratitude gar
Hair gel
Hair dye (tint, more like)
Revolving jewelry stand (I had some help from Dad on this one.)
Headboard (This one was more Robert….)
Lamp
Tie twists
Rubber band holder

Embellished:
Three tables
Shoes
Dresser
Ceiling

It’s not much, I suppose, but hey, it’s something.  I hope to continually add to the list.  I have a baby book and a sturdy denim picnic blanket underway…

No comments:

Post a Comment