Saturday, April 19, 2014

Weekly Round-Up

This week I....

... took a mini road trip with my Mom, sister, two aunts, my grandmother and some dear friends (Marcia and Elizabeth P.) so I could show them my art show. 
For the first time ever, I have photos from a professional photographer!  (That's because Marcia from Marcia's Musings is a friend of mine.)  :)



On Monday I'll post a Virtual Art Show for those who didn't make the long trek south.  
Thanks very much to Nancy Hagler-Vojovic, art instructor from the community college in Beatrice, who invited me to contribute to the show!
... collected snow!  Rainwater is better for plants than tap water (and water softner softened water can apparently kill seedlings) so I gathered up some snow to melt.

... planted tomato and shallot seeds indoors.
... went with Mom to Mahoney State Park to pick up the THREE items she won from the silent auction

... joined in the solemn and sacred liturgies of Holy Week

~~~~ The Weekly Round-Up feature is a meant as a tribute to one of my all-time favorite blogs: The Non-Consumer Advocate.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!  Do head on over and check out Katy's common sense writing on frugality and other adventures. ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment