Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fun with Family

This weekend was full of family fun.

I went to my cousin's wedding.

Congratulations, Trenton and Cari!

At the wedding, I got to spend time with my brother Mark, his sweetie Maria, in addition to the always-fun Rachel.  We're so glad Mark has such great taste in women!  It was a good time.

Conner had his last day of day camp, so we went to watch skits, hear songs, and find out who got the Muddiest Camper Award:

Yup, that's our boy.  I'm told he worked hard for it.  This is why my sister Rachel brought a towel when we went to go pick him up.

Saturday we tie-dyed T-shirts.




They have to set for 6-8 hours, so we don't know what they look like yet.

Then we went to see Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat at the Rose in Omaha with Mom.  I'd never seen it before.  My verdict: I was entertained, but not moved.   It was hard to understand everything. 

We also enjoyed a walk through an Arboretum, and The Magician had a successful show.  It was a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment