Monday, November 16, 2015

Craft Fair Update

I made $23.50 for basically a day of crafting.  I had to throw together a bunch of gift bags in order to have something for my table.


Mr. Beard Oil, on the other hand, had his best fair day ever--18 bottles in less than 8 hours.  Not sure how he did that!

The alcohol inks are more fun than gift bags, and I think they will sell much better, if I can just find a sealant that I am happy with.


The testing continues….


Here I'm leaving wine glasses on the tiles all night.  The tray is so I can easily move them out of the way, and the paper towel is to see if there is any bleeding of the ink.
Here's me testing with hot tea.  I really hope I can find a good sealant!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to both of you! And you'll find a sealant eventually, J.! :)

    ReplyDelete