Saturday, September 12, 2015

Weekly Round-Up

What I've been up to since.... I don't even know when.

Elizabeth the Delightful was in town from Chicago where she is getting her Ph.D in Italian.  (What can I say--I have cool friends!

Here we are at the Sheldon Art Gallery.

We also hung out at the Raymond Car and Craft...

.... wherein we bought some honey and home-grown popcorn from the Fiala family

.... and checked out some cool cars

.... we also made our own chapstick (more on that later)

..... we made plans for a big marketing campaign for Charlemagne Beard Oil.
.... Belovedest took Monday and Tuesday off work, so we're looking forward to doing a little relaxing together today.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, popcorn... And honey is yummy too. I look forward to hearing more about the chapstick. :)

    ReplyDelete