Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Musings

And so now I am working full-time.

I really love my job.  It doesn't even seem like work.  My boss is great, and I already feel completely comfortable there.

But working full time is.... well, time-consuming!  The blog isn't going away.  Eventually I'll be freelancing full time and then I hope to blog much more often.  But for a few years, anyway, it's going to be erratic.  I've already scattered blog posts through next July, here and there.  And there will be more.  But now weekends and evenings are precious, precious, precious.  So while I still appreciate each and every purchase made through the Amazon portal, the blog is going to be hibernating a bit.

I am still working on projects, though....

.... and I hope you will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment